Call for Papers
Due to the COVID-19 situation, EVTeC2021 will offer an option for remote (virtual) presentations.
Any author who wishes to present without coming on-site will be able to do so.
Further information will be updated on this website.
Deadline for Extended Summary has been extended to November 10, 2020.
*As of July 2, 2020
Authors intending to present a paper at EVTeC 2021 are invited to submit an extended summary. The extended summary should be 2 - 4 pages of A4 size (including figures) and should clearly reflect the contents of the paper.
- The following will be necessary for submission:
- Title of paper
- Name of author(s)
- Conference Topics (up to 3, selected from the list below)
- Extended Summary (2 - 4 pages)
- Corresponding Author
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- 1 presenter can only make 1 presentation.
- Extended Summary must be used the template below and converted into PDF format.
Template for Extended Summary & Manuscript (MS Word)
- Electronical submission is available. No fax or e-mail submission is accepted.
- The corresponding authors will receive their reference number in return by e-mail when the submission succeeded. If anyone does not receive a response within 24 hours, please contact the Paper Submission Office.
- The final manuscript should be 4 - 8 pages of A4 size and should be submitted through the website. The template of manuscript is the same as the one of extended summary and can be downloaded from the link above.
- The excellent presentation by young investigator under the age of 40 (as of March 31, 2021) will be awarded during the conference.
|Deadline for Extended Summary||
November 10, 2020
|Notification of Acceptance||29 January 2021|
|Deadline for Final Manuscript||24 March 2021|
|Deadline for Presenter’s Registration||24 March 2021|
Conference Topics for Regular Session (Oral only)
A. Vehicle & Transportation Systems
- A-1 Electric Vehicles
- A-2 Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles
- A-3 Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- A-4 Fuel Cell Vehicles
- A-5 Heavy Duty Vehicles & Buses
- A-6 Light Vehicles & Personal Mobility
- A-7 Two- & Three-Wheelers
- A-8 Welfare & Senior Vehicles
- A-9 Off-Road & Industrial Vehicles
- A-10 Railway Vehicles
- A-11 Electric Ships, Airplanes and Flying Vehicles/Objects
B. Connected and Autonomous Technologies
- B-1 AI/Deep-learning
- B-2 Autonomous Technologies
- B-3 Connected Technologies
- B-4 Intelligent Transportation Systems
- B-5 Sensing, Driver Monitoring and ADAS
- B-6 Cyber Security
- C-1 V2H & V2G Energy Management
- C-2 Energy Supply & Charging Infrastructure
- C-3 Hydrogen Fueling Infrastructure
- C-4 Sustainable Energy & Energy Security
- C-5 Environmental & Social Impact
- C-6 Recycle, Reuse & Life Cycle Analysis
D. Marketing & Promotion
- D-1 International Networking
- D-2 Public Policy & Promotion
- D-3 Standardization
E. Energy Supply & Storage Systems
- E-1 Batteries
- E-2 Capacitors
- E-3 Other Energy Storage Systems
- E-4 Fuel Cells
- E-5 AC&DC Charging Systems
F. Propulsion Systems & Components
- F-1 Drive & Propulsion Systems
- F-2 Electric Motor Drive
- F-3 Electric Machine
- F-4 Auxiliary Components & Sensors
- F-5 Vehicle Motion & Stability Control
- F-6 Components for Transportation System
- F-7 Superconductivity Energy Transfer
G. Power Electronics Components
- G-1 Power Electronics Subsystems
- G-2 Power Semiconductor Devices & Highly Integrated Modules
- G-3 Wide Band Gap Devices & Related Issues
- G-4 Packaging, Cooling & Heat Transfer
- G-5 Magnetics, Capacitors, Bus Bar & 3D Integrations
- G-6 Sensors for Motors & Converters
- G-7 Harnesses, Connectors & Protection/ Distribution Devices
H. Wireless Power Transfer
- H-1 Static Wireless Power Transfer
- H-2 Dynamic Wireless Power Transfer
- H-3 Bidirectional Wireless Power Transfer
- H-4 Wireless High Power Transfer
- H-5 Electromagnetic Compatibility
- H-6 Health and Safety Considerations
- H-7 AGV and Other Applications
I. Other Related Topics
- I-1 Modelling & Simulation
- I-2 Measuring Methods & Equipment
For any inquiries about extended summary/paper submission, please contact:
EVTeC 2021 Paper Submission Office
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan